Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog News & McMann/Fitzpatrick Signing in Toronto

Hello all,

I hope the new year has been treating you well! It has been some time since my last update.

First, I have some blog related news. Due to the intensity of school work and other commitments that are overwhelming me at this time, I will not be posting book reviews until the school year comes to highly anticipated end. HOWEVER, book and book signing news and contest related content will still be updated regularly, so stay tuned! =)

As always, my goodreads account will be updated often and though complete book reviews are not available at this time, my rating will still be posted.Clickhere to visit my profile.

Second, authors Lisa McMann(Wake,Fade and Gone) and Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush,Hush) will be in Toronto- Wednesday, March 3rd. The details are as follows:
Date:Wednesday, 03 March 2010
Time:19:00 - 21:00
Location: Yonge & Eglinton Indigo Bookstore
Street: 2300 Yonge Street
Town/City: Toronto, ON

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails